On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 2:35:24 AM UTC-7, gjr80 wrote:
> - A reload (or a restart if you really want to) is required if you make
> changes to weewx.conf.

yup - that was the case I had a few times in the past.   I think I had
forgotten to enable the station registry, but  didn't want to bounce the
whole weewx set of things as it had been up for many months at the time and
I was trying to look at memory leak measurements or the like.

Nice summary Gary, is that in the wiki or faq someplace ?