ok, I see what radar is doing... Most of the "magic" is going to happen in
a perl script that he is piping the stream into. His tcpdump and stdbuf all
pretty much give the same stuff as the ngrep/sed stuff I have been trying
to use (spread across multiple lines still) and then he has a perl script
that glues them all together.

I already wasn't super thrilled about having to run the helper script
outside the driver to sniff the data, and I really want to avoid a third

I am brushing up on my iptables... hoping that some combination of a TEE
and a DNAT or REDIRECT can sniff off the relevant stream and change the
dest ip/port. That then feeds into the interceptor driver as normal. If I
cant get that to work, I am thinking about bringing in the libpcap stuff I
had added to my hackulink driver and eliminating the helper script all

If I got the libpcap working, is that something we'd be interesting in
bringing into the driver itself?