Thanks for the replies. I mean the weewx generated 'standard report'.
I've also just seen that the 'weewx.conf' section for [StdReport]
[[StandardReport]] [[[Units]]] [[[[Groups]]]] has a 'group_pressure' entry
that is set for 'mbar' so I'll try setting that when I get home. (I assume
that this overrides other settings on the report template itself - and
assorted files.)
Isn't it always the way that you look and look, then ask the question and
see the answer right in front of you!
Susan