When the record_generation = software is there still a lot of historic data
in the counsel if it hasn't been turned off? I have it set to software and
when I started weewx it uploaded 108 pages starting at 2016-12-11 14:20:00
PST and ending at 2016-12-13 10:45:00 PST. That is 2 plus days of back data.

Thanks