On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 7:14:37 AM UTC-8, Pedro Abreu Silva wrote:

> Is it possible to add a total hour counter to log the total hours that
> temperature was between 0 and 9 degrees celcius, on the webserver?

I have a SLE on github for reporting the time elapsed since last rain, it
could probably be altered to do the hours < 9C calculation pretty easily.
It also has all the packaging stuff for installing it with the weewx
extension installer - at
https://github.com/vinceskahan/vds-weewx-lastrain-extension if you wanted
to check it out