All the days have 95 records excepted when the external sensor have no more
battery or the link between sensor en the internal station.

I get this issue when I use the 3.6.0 version or above and since I clean
the archive_xxxxxx because I had some bad recorded values. When I did it I
remove all the statics data from July to now and then send the wee_database
weewx.conf --backfill-daily and I also tested by restart the weewx
application directly. I always get this error.

 As here we don't have any rain or snow on the mountains since end of
November, today I  am not able to say if the error is present during normal
operation....