​You didn't say what kind of database, but assuming it's sqlite...

You also didn't say what installation method you used, but assuming it's
setup.py...

Make a backup of your sqlite database

*cd /home/weewx*
*cp archive/weewx.sdb archive/weewx.sdb.backup*

Install the utility sqlite3 if it hasn't already been installed:

*sudo apt-get install sqlite3*

Use it to patch your database:

*sqlite3 archive/weewx.sdb*
sqlite> *UPDATE archive SET barometer=barometer+xxx;*

sqlite> *.quit*

where xxx is the correction you wish to apply.

Rebuild the daily summaries:

*./bin/wee_database weewx.conf --drop-daily*
*./bin/wee_database weewx.conf --backfill-daily*

-tk

​