I'm going to have to leave this to Matthew I'm afraid.  You definitely
appear to have a communication issue with the weather station (READ
failure) which occurs at 03:58 approximately, and there are several
restarts of weewx which are automatically attempted by weewx.  As to the
cause of the initial read failure and as to whether or not weewx and the
driver have taken the correct expected actions as a result I am afraid
Matthew's knowledge is required.  Looks somewhat similar to the classic
fousb lockup issue where the usb just refuses to communicate and the only
way out is a station reset in that instance.  Maybe an automatic reboot
will be the only way out of your particular problem - but only Matthew can
say!!

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.