It may help us if you told us what exactly you are trying to do.  To copy
data from one database to another - which would be the result of reading
data from a MySQL-db does not require a weewx driver.  If the data is
already in a db you should not need to parse the data.  Are you, for
example, wanting to import data into weewx from another database - like
wee_import does??