As far as I can tell the anemometer should be at 10m (33ft), temperature at
about 6ft and rain gauge no higher than 6 ft - so how you do that with an
all-in-one I do not know!!!!

It is possible from your photograph that both the tree behind and the fence
could be having an impact on your readings - hard to tell!!