It is almost surely the Weather Underground, but here is a way to check.
Copy and paste the following URL into a browser:

http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?action=updateraw&ID=YOURSTATION&PASSWORD=YOURPASSWORD&softwaretype=weewx-3.7.0a1&tempf=26.8&dateutc=2017-02-02%2023%3A25%3A00

Then replace YOURSTATION with your WU station ID, and YOURPASSWORD with
your WU password. Then post the URL.

It should respond with "success". Otherwise, you have a problem with the
station ID or the password.

-tk