Yeah – and now that I’ve done it; it definitely makes sense – caught me by
surprise more than anything.

From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com [mailto:weewx-user@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Milner
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 9:57 PM
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-user] Re: SDR/RTL Process stops when using MySQL Database

Aha - that makes more sense now - a little bit more than just a reconfiguration
(depending on how you were running the simulator and what dates/times you were
using).  Yes, switching from 'test mode' to 'live mode' would more than likely
require the database tables being dropped, NOAA files deleting and probably
more things cleaned up also.  Thanks for the additional info.