Very interesting, that medical treatment radiation levels jump out like
that. Maybe you'll get lucky(?) and get a gamma radiation burst from on
high.

You could consider parking your radiation data into an unused column in the
archive database. There is a column called "radiation", although I belief
its expected use is for solar radiation. Are you using MySQL for weewx, or
sqlite? Exporting from the one table and creating update statements for the
weewx archive table wouldn't be too hard, although a little risky.