Looking good now, and post_interval worked like a champ. I also got a
passcode from Dave and I'm using that, plus logging post success & failure,
so definitely a lot of thanks!

Now there's still the issue of PWStation. That seems very straightforward,
and weewx is not throwing error messages (says posting success), yet the
website isn't receiving data. Thoughts? I just signed up for this yesterday
and it's not particularly important--wunderground and CWOP are the only two
I've used since 2012--but if it can be made to work, then great. If not,
I'll leave this alone then worry about finding a way to output a live
display somehow; my next big project!

Thanks to all.