Hi,

Can't speak for your sensor but I think you will find pretty much everything
that weeWX does with UV will be going on in the driver you are using. It's not
like weeWX has any unit conversion to do etc.

Maybe you might want to think about the problem from another angle. Have you
looked at the forecast clear sky UV index for your location? This site
http://www.temis.nl/uvradiation/nrt/uvindex.php is used by the Saratoga
templates for UV forecasts. I guess it is just like any other forecast, ie it's
just a forecast, but it should give you a reasonable ballpark figure for what
max UV index you should see for your location.

Gary