Trying to use an Acurite Lightning Sensor in my greenhouse as extraTemp1.

I changed all of .tmpl files from “Pond” to Grenhouse (did not change the var
names) and the graph/texts are showing up fine; BUT., the units are wrong.  The
sensor is reporting degrees F; but somewhere BEFORE it lands in the database
(archive and extraTemp tables) the value (around 43 f) is getting converted as
if it was centigrade (what’s stored in the database is around 109).

I looked in units.py and extraTemp1 is in the temperature group, which is set
for degrees F.

Any suggestions on where to fix this?

Thanks!

Clay Jackson