Yes the bricks, they are a hang over from an earlier skin of mine, was
thinking of a suitable backdrop that would not distract but look cool at
the same time...weather photo or something except that the borders of the
panels I have hidden and they still affect the layout so a photo would be
problematic.

I am on the wrong side of 70 but enjoy doing this stuff.

Neville