One more thing – the service (if you’re using Linux) won’t restart after the
error until you STOP it first.

Clay

From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com [mailto:weewx-user@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Craig Thom
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:09 PM
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [weewx-user] Re: 3.7.0 with MySQL quitting with database error

3.6.2

I started with the new weewx.conf and made changes one at a time, testing each
one.

Everything is fine until I change

[DataBindings]

    [[wx_binding]]

from database = archive_sqlite to archive_mysql

I used the default values when I set it up, so all the schema,table, user name,
password, etc., stuff is the same.