weewx v3.6.2 on the new Fitlet, weewx 3.0.1 on the old FIT

#1:   I've just brought up weewx on another Fitlet (CompuLab fanless) and
have it running okay. Poking around I discovered I'm missing Feb 1 to Feb
20 in the monthly summary. I copied over the weewx.sdb from the old FIT to
the new Fitlet, I thought this was the entire database file?

*(side note to TK - Tom, I've had that old FIT on-line for over seven
years. Seven years ago I was having some trouble with it stopping due to
the dropping USB port but the ferrite chokes on the Davis interface cable
solved that problem) *
#2:   I discovered that the wee_database --rebuild-daily flag in the below
user manual section isn't correct. *"wee_database: error: no such option:
--rebuild-daily"*

---- snip from the User Manual ----
Rebuilding the daily summaries

The wee_database utility can also be used to rebuild the daily summaries:

wee_database weewx.conf --rebuild-daily
-- snip --

John
weather.janeandjohn.org