Hi Eelco and VM-83,

I thought this had been answered but apparently not. WeeWX 3.7.0 saw the
examples moved out of the bin directory and the xsearch.py SLE example was
renamed stats.py. Similarly, the MyXSearch SLE was renamed MyStats (the
MyXSearch SLE, now MyStats,provides the $alltime and $seven_day tags).
Admittedly it was the 28th item in the change log included in the release
post <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/weewx-user/RTLEf-8pZC8/_i7HmXsUAwAJ>:

Moved examples out of bin directory.  Eliminated experimental directory.
Reinforce the use of user directory, eliminate use of examples directory.
Renamed xsearch.py to stats.py.

To get things working again you will need to copy the file stats.py from
the examples directory to your bin/user directory (the examples directory
is now in /home/weewx for a setup.py install, not so sure about rpm or deb
packages though). Also, in skin.conf the line:

search_list_extensions = examples.xsearch.MyXSearch

will need to be changed to:

search_list_extensions = user.stats.MyStats

This should restore the $alltime and $seven_day tags.

Gary