On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7:59:29 AM UTC-7, Joe Percival wrote:

> Recently my webhost (bluehost) started ......

yeah - they're notorious for 'helping'.  Try setting up email forwarders to
gmail and watch not 'all' of your mail get forwarded yet you never know
what they didn't forward.  Ugh.

I switched from those guys to self-hosting using Lightsail on AWS as my VM
($5 per month after the initial free year) and Google Domains ($2 per
month) to run DNS.  Works great.

Transition from your provider to AWS is pretty simple.  Email on the side
if you want details....