Hello,

I think I had similar ideas, that is adding sunrise/sunset etc. on the main
weewx page.  I found the solution in editing (that is really addig new
lines) in the "index.html.tmpl" file.  That was quite easy though my
knowledge on python is rather small. The necessary informations came from
"pyephem.doc".

To get an idea of the result (sorry, it's all in French, but the command
themself are in English so you should have no problem in getting all in
English), look at
"http:shire-bdi.gotdns.com/weewx"
You can get the modified file at:
"http://shire-bdi.gotdns.com/weewx/Extra/index.html.tmpl";
NB: This file should go in "/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/". By default, it is
not overwritten when weewx is updated, at least when using the ".deb"
package.

If you have any problem in using it, don't hesitate to contact me through
the list or directly; and if you improve it (surely many places can be
improved!), send it back to me. Thanks.
Good luck,     Paul