Hi Michael,

The raw data received from the Davis equipment can be read as 8-byte data
and 10-byte data.
The current meteostick driver only reads the 8-bit data.

The 10-bit data is used for raw data received from a repeater, As we so far
didn't had any testers with a repeater, we couldn't find out the used
protocol.
As you might know Davis nor Smartbedded were giving details about these
protocols.

I like to help you (and you are helping me!) discovering this 10-byte
protocol to be able to extend the meteostick driver for use with repeaters.
I will contact you via private mail.

Cheers, Luc