Hey, Sean - lots of different ways to accomplish what you're after.  The
customization guide is the place to start, and then Matt and others have some
great code samples in hit.  I'll send you a snippet I did that grabs the
barometric pressure from an AORS string a bit later today

Sent from my iPhone
Clay Jackson