Hi,

Thanks for the description but it is almost always best to provide a raw
log extract rather than just a few lines, it often gives context. The restx
code provides differing levels of debug info depending on the debug value
in weewx.conf. I suggest you edit weewx.conf, set debug=3, save weewx.conf
and then stop/start weeWX. Let weeWX run for 10 minutes (assuming here you
archive interval is 5 minutes - we want a couple of archive periods) and
then post the log, unedited, from when you just started weeWX. The log is
going to be fairly chatty but that is fine, Mr Google has lots of storage
:-) Hopefully that will give us some details on the errors. Oh, and don't
forget to put debug back to 0 then stop/start weeWX, otherwise your logs
are going to get pretty big pretty quick.

Gary