Well, after two days I started weewx in debug lvl 3 and now it's updating
to WOW, WU, and PWS... I am trying to remember how to re-enable saving logs
to syslog, as several months ago I installed loganaylzer and syslog-ng and
disabled local syslogs. But it's working somehow now. Going to leave it in
level 3 for the next day and then turn it back off if it doesn't break down
again. Thanks, but that makes no sense...