Hi Andrew,

Thanks for answering! To make sure, I have removed the item on the smartphone
mainpage that links to weather underground. But the reload problem still
exists. The problem also only occurs when you visit the smartphone pages from
an Ipad or an Iphone. From a windows device or android phone all is OK. I think
it is a general problem that  occurs also on other weewx users smartphone
pages. See for instance the page Palo Alto, California on the example page of
the weewx site.