Hi,

I have built a custom weather station and have successfully been able to
get WeeWx running and logging to my Linux server's mySQL installation.
It took me some time to get all of the data conditioned by the Arduino such
that I think it is accurate and meaningful. During this time, my hardware
has been in my living room and there is a lot of logged nonsense data.

I would like to remove all prior data from the database after I deploy the
hardware outside. Is there an easy way to do this using one of the WeeWx
utilities? Or do I just need to do it with queries on the db?

My weather station website: https://cfs-weather.kicks-ass.net/weewx/
With the exfoliation
skin: https://cfs-weather.kicks-ass.net/weewx/exfoliation/

Sean