Hello, I have a wmr200, and I had noticed for years a strange thing.
The rainrate works well, but it takes a long time to return to 0 when it
does not rain anymore.
Example: it just rained, only it does not rain for more than an hour and I
keep a 2.8mm / h groove, so the data in weewx are identical.
If I recover the rainfall values over 15 minutes I get 0,0 well since 1:15
otherwise it does not rain anymore, but can we force weewx to calculate
itself the rainrate?