On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 8:21:36 AM UTC-5, Robert Brown wrote:

> I'm seeing a HTTP 400 error in the logs every time it retries. I've not
> been able to find anything beyond the basic setup. I've cut & pasted my
> keys into the conf file. Since my app activation is new, I wondered if
> there was a delay in making it live or if there is a URL out of wack
> somewhere.
>
> Any one else working that could shed some light on this? I'd like to move
> off of Meteoware before I add wind and rain since that setup doesn't report
> those items to wunderground.

are your netatmo connections working now?

my netatmo test station was working fine until around midnight US eastern
time on 18oct2017.  then it started reporting:

netatmo-client: failed attempt 5 of 5 to get data: <urlopen error
_ssl.c:489: The handshake operation timed out>
netatmo-client: failed to get data after 5 attempts

it seems to be working fine now.