I thought of that - rsyncing the data over to my production box, but I'm
pretty paranoid about having anything experimental on that.  I snapshot the
hell out of it if I so much as update a Horde module.

Anyway, I've done the proxy thang, so technically, the Pi is now invisible
from the outside world - and runs over https, so bonus.

Can someone now point me to how to change the appearance of the site, and
I'll stop bothering you all?  :)