I came across an OS WMR89.  I contacted Oregon Scientific prior to getting
the 89 and I was told that the 88 and 89 are identical in operation; the 89
is the current model on the market.

I checked the manual and wiki and found that the 88 is compatible with
weewx using the WMR100 driver.  So I jumped in and got the 89.

I am using a pi 3.  I used the setup.py installation method.  the WMR89 is
giving correct temps on the display.

I am not getting the public_html directory under weewx in the Pi's home
directory.

Looking at the Syslog I am getting USB unfound errors.  running lsusb shows
that the usb port on the WMR89 is listed; but strangely.  there is no name
associated with USB port as I am accustomed to seeing with USB ports; just
a manufacturer's ID number.

I have turned Debug on in the .conf file.

If anyone has a WMR89 working or if you have thoughts I would appreciate
hearing from you.

thanks in advance
Kevin Hedgepeth
Hermiston, Oregon