Hi,

Not sure what you mean by '*What file do you need to be in*', when you run
the lsof command you need to ensure you use the full path for the port you
are using for your station, in the case above that was /dev/ttyUSB0. Did
you run the command? What was the output? Posting the command entered and
the response would be helpful.

Gary