If you are seeing odd things on the WU site - it is their problem!!

I output only archive data every 5 minutes

I just watched my site on WU and in the space of 2 minutes WU said I last
reported 6 inutes ago, 3 minutes ago, 6 seconds ago, 1 minute ago, 2
minutes ago and so on
During that same period the wind direction changed, the gust speed changed,
and the wind average speed changed

How WU managed to do all this in a 2 minute period, with at most one extra
report from me defies all logic!!  I do not use rapidfire at all.  Where
these other values were coming from I have no idea!!

The only convincing information is the contents of LOOP, REC and as Gary
suggested the debug info to see what data is actually being sent to WU