Not sure it will be quite the utility you might think. The current system
records some data that is easily and unambiguously available in a users
weewx.conf (ie what driver do you use, lat and long etc). Sure you can
easily pick up the list of skins in use from weewx.conf, but skin names are
somewhat meaningless, my Standard skin may bare little if any similarity to
someone else's Standard skin. Also, what do you do in the case on multiple
skins, at the moment my weeWX machine is running 26 skins, some like
Standard produce a whole site, some are very simple and produce a single
polar wind plot image. I think in this case the screen shot of a public
facing page is the best way to convey the information. It maybe that rather
than clicking on a 1001 red markers on a map there may be a better way to
present the screen shots for browsing. That is something for Matthew I am
afraid.

Gary