Perhaps there is a solution available to put a storm rain total on a report
page?   I have worked out sqlite queries to find the start and end and
total rain within a storm, however the Python implementation of weewx is
beyond me.   Anyone interested in collaborating to add such a DB query and
create a report tag?
(I've just moved over from wview and really like the storm total reporting).
Thanks!
Rich