Mr. Keffer,

Thanks for the timely reply! I did as you suggested as was able to get the
following to print out in terminal--

2018-02-23 14:50:21 EST (1519415421)
> altimeter: None,
> appTemp: 71.666996991,
> barometer: 30.315,
> cloudbase: 4710.26217207,
> consBatteryVoltage: 4.72,
> dateTime: 1519415421,
> dayET: 0.0,
> dayRain: 0.0,
> dewpoint: 50.6748464429,
> extraAlarm1: 0,
> extraAlarm2: 0,
> extraAlarm3: 0,
> extraAlarm4: 0,
> extraAlarm5: 0,
> extraAlarm6: 0,
> extraAlarm7: 0,
> extraAlarm8: 0,
> forecastIcon: 6,
> forecastRule: 12,
> heatindex: 71.4,
> humidex: 74.0160582445,
> inDewpoint: 50.8498780575 <(849)%20878-0575>,
> inHumidity: 41.0,
> insideAlarm: 0,
> inTemp: 76.3,
> leafWet4: 0.0,
> maxSolarRad: None,
> monthET: 0.0,
> monthRain: 0.0,
> outHumidity: 48.0,
> outsideAlarm1: 0,
> outsideAlarm2: 0,
> outTemp: 71.4,
> pressure: None,
> rain: None,
> rainAlarm: 0,
> rainRate: 0.0,
> soilLeafAlarm1: 0,
> soilLeafAlarm2: 0,
> soilLeafAlarm3: 0,
> soilLeafAlarm4: 0,
> stormRain: 0.0,
> sunrise: 1519386480,
> sunset: 1519426560,
> trendIcon: -20,
> txBatteryStatus: 0,
> usUnits: 1,
> windchill: 71.4,
> windDir: None,
> windGust: 0.0,
> windGustDir: None,
> windSpeed: 0.0,
> windSpeed10: 0.0,
> yearET: 0.0,
> yearRain: 0.0

However, what this doesn't tell me is what WeeWX will calculate on the fly
using the data provided. Is there a way to ping WeeWX to provide the data
it calculates for specific hardware? I realize that this is a tall order,
however if it exists, this will save me hours of cross-referencing to see
what's being gathered and what's being calculated on the fly.

Many thanks