Hi,

$xxxx.yyyy.zzzz tags are only used by the Cheetah generator to produce
reports via the Cheetah templating engine and are not supported by the
image generator that produces the plots. So any tags used on an image/plot
will be ignored. That being said the image generator does have access to
the current archive record so conceivably displaying a value from the
current archive record on a plot title/label could be done without having
to access the db etc. It would require changing the image generator to (1)
display the desired value and (2) implement some means of specifying the
field to display via skin.conf. Of course whether this is a capability that
weeWX should have and what priority it would be are entirely different
questions.

Gary