Good that it works as it should.

Just one thing to add, iterating over all years and then all months in a
database can be (processor) time consuming - try deleting all of your NOAA
reports sometime and see how long they take to regenerate. There are no
hard and fast rules here, the time taken to generate such a report will
depend on how many years of data are in the database and how complex the
report is. Also, how often you run the report and the number of other skins
you use will also contribute to overall processor load. The key measure is
having a look at your logs and seeing how long a report cycle takes
compared to your archive period. This is best done over a number of cyles
not just one. If the report cycle typically finishes within a few seconds
of the (next) archive cycle starting you could be on thin ice. The good
thing is such reports use the daily summaries rather than the archive and
you can often use options such as stale_age and report_timing to limit how
often such reports are run.

Gary