Have a look here:- https://claydonsweather.org.uk

This uses the same Maplins device which is a clone of Fine Offset HP1000 /
Ambient WS-1001

I am using the HP1000 driver (Aussie Susan) and the CRT extension to generate a
realtime.txt file in conjunction Brian Underdown’s Smart Home Weatherstation
template. Charts both static images (WeeWX style) and dynamic (Brian Underdown
style) are driven from WeeWX MySQL database. Everything including timelapse
running and served from a single RaspberryPi3/Debian 9 combination.

If there is sufficient interest I will put together a ‘how to’

Steepleian