the database created by weewx is just a standard database which can be
accessed by anything I guess.

the drivers rely to some extent on the weewx manager to get the data from
the stations

the reports (html pages) can be created by a standalone utility that could
be called by anything I guess

Maybe you could / should be more specific.  Weewx is composed of several
parts - manager, drivers, report generation, restful services but its
outputs are standard entities - database tables. files, html pages etc
which can be used/accessed by anything

On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 10:12:26 UTC+2, Joush wrote:

> Hello,
> Can we import weewx into another script (for example pyqt) to create a GUI
> for showing data? If yes, please tell me how to do that!
> Thanks!

For more options, visit