Hello Vince,

Thanks for the answer. I think it's not easy to convert. In your link, I
read, "The index is equal to the EAS-weighted irradiance (in watts / m²) x
40. An index of 10 corresponds to an EAS-weighted irradiance of 0.25 W /
m², but if I convert my values this does not fit the index on the display
of the station.
At least I think it's easier to adjust the charts and live with the
reported values ...