One bit of advice:  Do not assume that you only have one problem.  You
might have multiple ones, and that makes debugging much harder.

If you had problems after installing the forecast plugin, then uninstall
it and try for a while.  I don't mean to say that I suspect it's a
problem, but all sorts of things could be going on, like increased CPU
temperature, load on the power supply, or lots of others that no one can
think of.