Trying to follow the unstructions for installing the fileparse driver,
unfortunately not successfully :(
Bear with me, I'm not very familiar with programming, but I'm trying my
best.
Here is what I've tried:
a) copied the filepase.py into weewx/bin/user
b) in the dir weewx/bin ./wee_extension --install user/fileparse

Request to install 'fileparse'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./wee_extension", line 83, in <module>
    main()
  File "./wee_extension", line 75, in main
    ext.install_extension(options.install)
  File "/usr/local/bin/weewx/bin/weecfg/extension.py", line 124, in
install_extension
    raise InstallError("Extension '%s' not found." % extension_path)
weecfg.extension.InstallError: Extension 'fileparse' not found.

I have tried exactly as described in the readme.txt in examples/fileparse
but installation is not successful.

Can you please advise, what I made wrong?