hi,

I continue using for testing weewx with wlink on my ubuntu, I had just
update the wlink driver with wlink.0.14  and it's always ok .

I try also to install in the same way weewx on a raspberry Pi 3 with the
wlink driver but the file index.html is not created, I installed weewx on
the RPI 3 using the Python utility setup.py and with Mysql database, I have
install also un NTP server in the log I see these errors :" Internal errors
detected .Catchup abondonned" and " cheetahgenerator skipping template XXXX
...: cannot find start time"

I try to use "wee_device --clear-memory " but without effect

See you the log file with debug= 1

Have you an idea what's wrong. Thanks

Best regards