1.  it helps to tell us exactly what commands you have given, and with what
2.  you will find that you will need to have knowledge of basic unix
commands
3.  make sure you have read the comments in the wiki regarding raspberry
pi, weewx and weather stations
4.  get weewx running with the simulator before attempting to work with
your weather station
5.  small steps are much more productive than giant leaps into the unknown!!

weewx outputs quite a lot of useful information when it is started - so
finding the log has to be your first issue!!

it is  much easier if you have weewx logging to its own logfile (weewx.log)
- again see the wiki

the wiki and the documentation are your main sources of information

as I said - get weewx working with the simulator first of all

when you post to the forum do try and follow the guidelines - how you
installed, what commands you have given, what is the result

I'm sure you will succeed and be over the moon with weewx very quickly -
but there IS a learning curve, and some basic Linux knowledge is
exceedingly beneficial.

PS  there will be nothing created, no data in www folder until the end of
the first archive period - the length of which depends on your weewx.conf
settings and/or your hardware.