After my first failure I switched to a SSD.

On 4/8/2018 10:47 PM, Janez Kranjski wrote:
After SD card failure, my idea is to change the system to have less writes to SD card. Is this (https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Minimize-writes-on-SD-cards) still the simplest solution?

AFAIK, I will have to change path //home/weewx/ to //etc/weewx/ and use /systemctl restart weewx/ for restart Weewx.
Something else?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.