Hi

I have just started using weewx on a Raspberry Pi with a Davis Vantage
using Weatherlink IP. The weather station has been running for 2 years, but
I only got weewx working from today. All is working fine, except that since
I updated my archive record to 5mins immediately prior to the installation,
weewx only shows the recent records. Does anyone know if there is a way I
can manually add the historical data to the weewx database, so that the
full history is shown on my weewx webpage?

Thanks