Alec,

Reports will be getting daily maxima and minima from the daily summaries
whereas the rtgd extension will be keeping its own maxima/minima. That
being said it should not be affected by the record generation setting, the
rtgd extension just runs off the loop packets though there may be some
optimisations in there that are misbehaving. I'll have a look at it, in the
meantime is the offending gauges page available publicly?

Gary