I've been testing with other systems and I can confirm you that, at least
in Debian, the sudo wee_config --reconfigure doesn't modify the netatmo
part of /etc/weewx/weewx.conf.

The problem is solved if you edit /etc/weewx/weewx.conf manually and at the
end of file, you add the four parameters for netatmo driver.